The 2011 Moto Big Book, Available Now
International Dealer News is proud to announce that the acclaimed and much sought after motorcycle industry ‘Big Book’ is now available for dispatch!
Five years after the last IDN ‘Big Book’, the all-new ‘Moto Big Book’ features worldwide manufacturer, brand owner, importer and distributor data from all sectors of the global powersports industry, and from all possible countries.
FREE ONLINE SEARCHABLE MEMBERSHIP
From January 2011 all existing subscribers to ‘Moto Big Book’ will also receive free membership of IDN’s exclusive and all-new suite of on-line search tools, giving them 24 hour, 52 week, 365 day a year remote access to the latest year-round data updates.
‘MOTO BIG BOOK’ EXCLUSIVE DATA SECTIONS INCLUDE…
- International Index of Importers and Distributors
- International Index of Manufacturers and Brands
- Industry Index of nearly 8,000 businesses from 112 countries
- Extensive Product Cross References
- Motorcycle and ATV/Quad OE Manufacturer Guide
- ‘Moto Future’ guide to new powersports vehicle and product technology vendors
- ‘Service Book’ guide to workshop equipment and motorcycle service item vendors/products
- ShowZone – International motorcycle events guide
- PressZone – International print and on-line media guide
- InfoZone – Guide to international motorcycle industry associations, organisations, approvals and race sanction bodies, and other ‘useful contacts’ from around the world
Launched at INTERMOT in October 2010, the 2011 ‘Moto Big Book’ features over 350 pages of data on nearly 8,000 vendors and associated businesses and brands, from 112 countries worldwide.
‘Moto Big Book’ is available for GBP £495.00* a year, inclusive of shipping.
* Credit Card, bank transfer and PayPal payments only – Selling at GBP 495.00 inclusive of shipping (approx Euro 595,00 / US$795.00)
Online payments accepted: